Orlando, Fl - As part of its ongoing commitment to transparency and choice in helping guests meet their individual nutritional goals, Darden Restaurants announced that it has joined Healthy Dining and the online resource HealthyDiningFinder.com.
The owner of Red Lobster, Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, The Capital Grille, Bahama Breeze and Seasons 52, Darden is dedicated to providing its guests with the information they need to help meet their personal health and wellness goals when dining out through Healthy Dining's selection of "dietitian-approved" menu choices.
All six of Darden's restaurant concepts are members of Healthy Dining, and guests at any Darden restaurant across North America can find a variety of Healthy Dining-approved dishes, including:
- Red Lobster's Steamed Live Maine Lobster – Served with garden salad (140 calories, 3g total fat, .5g sat fat, 1.75 servings fruits/veg)
- Olive Garden's Venetian Apricot Chicken (Dinner Portion) – grilled chicken breast in an apricot citrus sauce and served with broccoli, asparagus, and diced tomatoes (380 calories, 4g total fat, 1.5g sat fat, 1.5 servings fruits/veg)
- LongHorn Steakhouse's Citrus Grilled Chicken – topped with fresh oranges and tangy citrus glaze (520 calories, 18g total fat, 5 g sat fat, .5 serving fruits/veg)
- The Capital Grille's Sesame Seared Tuna with Gingered Rice (610 calories, 21g fat, 2g sat fat)
- Seasons 52's Lemongrass Salmon Salad –with organic field lettuce, grilled pineapple, jicama and toasted sesame dressing (460 calories, 23g total fat, 5g sat fat, 1.75 servings fruits/veg)
- Bahama Breeze's Crab, Shrimp, Mango & Avocado Stack - jumbo lump crabmeat, chilled shrimp, fresh avocados and apple-mango salsa layered and stacked; with a spicy honey-red pepper drizzle (320 calories, 8g total fat, 1g sat fat, .75 serving fruits/veg)